Friday 2 September 2011

rock, blood,bats, cats and farewells

well i have not been on for some time due to holidays and house, heres a quick update

well work itself has been keeping me extremly busy with lots of movement , jobs wise and company building, but there is a slight glimmer of hope we may get back to normally hopefully by the end of the month, ill be ready for my next holiday by then.

Rock

My blood angels have been sitting on the shelves for some time now,even more so as i disappeared to Blackpool with the lady, five kids and a gigantic arse.
yes it was a stroppy male teenager, lucky i didn't bury him.













Weather held out, was nice to get away and my good friend Mr sharp looks after the house and cat even thought it no longer responds to gizmo , more to gonzo.






Blood


Well back to my bloods, still sparaying them with a totaly bright red hobby paint as my undercoat.
did try using a speacial red mix using black under coat but did not come out the same.


I have sprayed them all, men and vehicles. starting to add the basic black parts and have even magnetised the storm hawk, which i acquired for a tenner, thanks Stuart.

The insides are going  the same as my drop pod in a previous blog, and i have started using the red mix bring out the Nice deep red that my whole army is going to be




more detailing to come.






Bats

Batman live, yes you heard me, batman stage show.
no singing but plenty of cheesy lines, magicians and acrobats.



Very enjoyable so if you can , go see it.
why?

cause im batman.....



 
Cats

Well after my friend Mr sharp looked after out big softy of a cat called Gizmo, well named if you ask me.
we have now got two more kittens.









I'm sure my lady is trying to turn into the cat lady from the Simpson's. he he...
they have no respect for my models , skin, cables or poor gizmo, he really is getting the brunt end of it all.

Farewells

so to the sad part of the blog, Mr sharp, young Johnny has left not just his job(same place i worked), but he has now left town.
He left he job behind to start his new adventure in Lancaster as a student again.
all financing sorted, new student room sorted, all that was left was to move his flat/house into one bedroom.

How we managed this with a few trips down the road and then lending space in my house and his rents for the rest.

Allot of stuff also made the charity shops, doing his part with off loading the masses of books he has read and games and DVDs he no longer needs.

He says he will miss up , that was before he knew he was going to be the only man in a shared house with four other female students, talk about falling on his feet.


Good luck my friend with study and house mates hehehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment